Laptop Battery Swollen Reason
1. Generally speaking, a small amount of gas is generated inside the battery during charging and discharging of the commonly used lithium ion polymer battery, which is generally absorbed during discharge, so it is normal for the laptop battery slight swelling.
2. If the appearance of the battery is obviously bulging, it is likely that there is a problem with the battery itself. For example, the voltage and current are too large, and the battery will be overheated and deformed.
3. There is no protective plate inside the laptop battery, the distribution of positive and negative is error.
4. Other reasons may cause problems with the battery, such as the battery impurities inside, or electrolyte leakage.
5. The battery has been used for along time, and the swelling battery should be discarded, and continued use it will cause safety risks. Once it is determined that the battery is swollen and malfunctioning, you must stop using it and seek a replacement battery.
How to Avoid Laptop Battery Swelling?
1. After the battery is fully charged,please unplug the power adapter and replug it after draining battery.
2. This is especially important when using the device for the first time. when you get a new battery, please insert adapter before the battery is completely discharged. Wait for the device to turn off before you start charging the battery.
3. If you want to leave the laptop idle for a long time, please remember to remove the battery and store it separately.
4. It is forbidden to use the laptop on any fabric surface, this will make the battery fan not work properly and cause the battery to overheat quickly.
5. Try to keep the battery cool. If you want to work on the laptop for several hours, for example, it is best to lift the back of it with a book to allow better air circulation.
6. Please use a best charger. If you don’t have the original charger for the battery, please get a charger with exactly the same output power as the original charger. Just choose the charging plug is suitable does not mean it is suitable for your laptop battery configuration.
7. The laptop C D cover is opened for no reason. At this time, you should pay attention. Usually in the case of battery expansion and in this case, it is usually impossible to close the back cover.
8. Store the battery in a cool and dry place. Always keep it away from flammable materials and high temperature conditions.
Discarded lithium-ion batteries should be put in an authorized recycling bin.
Over time, the performance of laptop batteries will decline. Therefore, if your battery is no longer rechargeable,or damaged due to a drop or impact, make sure to replace it before a swollen laptop battery. In this case, you may only need to buy a new one. If the original battery for the laptop is $65, and the universal battery found on eBay is US$9, you may need to reconsider, because it may be a poor-quality material.
THE MOBILE HUB REPLACE ALL MAKES AND MODELS LAPTOPS / IPHONES / IPADS BATTERY . MOST BATTERY REPLACEMENTS ARE DONE ON THE SPOT*(STOCK LEVEL VARIES) (30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR FOR MOST BATTERY REPLACEMENT JOBS)